Sales Manager (MICE) Jakarta Based, Jakarta 133 views
- Postal Code 80361
- Salary Offer IDR 500,000 ~ IDR IDR 1,000,000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Email Address email@example.com
- Phone Number (021) 72788715
- Working Hours A Week 40
As Sales Manager (MICE), you are responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimizing revenues through assigned accounts as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing new accounts to win new business.
- Attend regular sales calls and conduct prospecting calls and site inspections to prospective clients to win business.
- Prepare offer letters according to guest requirements and availability, according to company standards and selling strategy.
- Maintain good relations with existing clients, in order to meet and exceed the targets set for the respective market.
- Manage a pipeline of tentative business and follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Maximize up selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities suitable and complimenting the tentative booking.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of competitor set, understanding Desa Potato Head’s USPs vs our competitive set to better upsell our spaces.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all services provided by Desa Potato Head and all relevant facts and figures of Desa.
- Where necessary, attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales and Department Head in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales and Department Head with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within a set cost budget structure.
- Keep the company database updated at all times to ensure data integrity.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and professionalism at all times
- Computer and English literate, both written and oral.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill.
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: POTATO HEAD FAMILY (Position applied)