Jl. Prof. Ida Bagus Mantra, Km 19.9
- Manage the room allotment including reporting, group businesses and potential high demand seasons in order to minimize overbooking situation.
- Ensure that the Reservation team and room inventory management system are in working order and being optimized.
- To manage other reservation aspects such as no-show, cancellation and reporting/cut-off days.
- To ensure all the administration and filing system are in order and up-to-date.
- Generate necessary reports, including forecast, rates summary to provide necessary information for sales and management decision-making.
- Verbal communication is being handled professionally at all times. Correspondences have to be attended and
replied within 48 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with customers at all times to uphold the good name and public image of the Hotel.
- Manage and control the Reservation department expenditure in line with the agreed budget and whenever possible create more saving and cost efficiency.
- Consistently be aware of our Hotel strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, market competition and trends.
- Be available to perform other duties for specific projects upon management’s requests.
- Be updated about daily hotel operations, daily event, bulletin boards and ensure with any changes towards the procedures and events.
- Have knowledge about room rate, packages, discounts, promotions and know how to deal and handle each.
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services provided by the hotel.
- Handle email properly and on a confidential basis for any corresspondence which is related with Guests’ important datas as well as any payment methods.
- Experience in same position min. 3 years
- Good analytical, pro-active, fast learner and reliable professional
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Good communication, negotiation and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work in team
How To Apply
Please send you comprehensive resume with recent photograph and please write your position applied on the email subject to : firstname.lastname@example.org