LEGIAN GUEST HOUSE JL.NAKULA TIMUR GG.JATAYU 2 LEGIAN
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Answer phone switchboards and transfer calls and take messages.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails and faxes.
- Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions.
- Plan and assign workloads for front office associates.
- Supervise associates in their assigned job duties.
- Prepare operational and financial records for Manager to review.
- Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
- Assist in hiring and training associates in front office duties.
- Evaluate the performance of associates and provide appropriate feedback.
- Ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates.
- Educate associates on safety, emergency and security procedures.
- Basic Salary
- Meal Allowance
- Money Attendance
- Minimum 1 Year experience in similar position
- Male / Female
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Able to join immediately
How To Apply
please send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org, cc:email@example.com or contact mobile phone number: 081918382888