Jl. Prof. Ida Bagus Mantra, Km 19.9
- Responsible for the smooth, efficient and professional operation of all front office areas.
- Ensure that all policies and procedureas are in placed and followed.
- Conducts audits and controls on a regular basis. Communicates with accounting department for any irregularities. Coaches and counsels associates whenever appropriate.
- Ensure good communication between the departments.
- Follow the bank – out procedures and cash handling procedures.
- Train and develop all associates at Front Office to meet the highest possible. Ensure that daily training is provided for technical, hospitality, communication, management, and organizational skills.
- Leads by example by providing a high quality service and aggressive hospitality towards all customers.
- Ensure that recognition programs for both guests and associates are in place and working.
- To initiate additional tasks to improve standard guest satisfactions.
- Resolve system problems and able to operate system manually. Can lead the staffs at any time required by the demands and needs.
- Conduct daily briefings with your staff and ensure its follows – up.
- Initiate monthly meetings in the department, attend staffs meeting, operations meetings, and sales strategy meetings.
- To always hands on in the guest area during high traffic times to assist the front office associates and to ensure smooth operations.
- Has plans and actions to meet Goal and Vission of the company.
- Experience in same position min. 3 years
- Good analytical, pro-active, fast learner and reliable professional
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Good communication, negotiation and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work in team
How To Apply
Please send you comprehensive resume with recent photograph and please write your position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org