Jl. Batu Belig, Gang Gelatik, No 108A, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara
Let’s begin your journey with us!
La Favela Bali is a mix of Italian, South American, and Mediterranean restaurant and bar. From the architecture to the street art. From the lighting to the music, the concept of La Favela has always been to bring to Bali the very first underground party scene. No techno, no house music. Just music that everyone loves and can dance to. If you are someone with an appreciation and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with La Favela Bali.
- Graduated from high school diploma
- Minimum 4 years experience as Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, or Bar Manager
- Strong competency in Food Beverage Service and Bar
- Willing to work late night until the closing (4 am)
- English fluent, able to speak another language is an advance
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters
- Teamworking skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it
In this position, you are responsible for training and mentoring the staff personnel to provide the best possible services, so as to attract more customers, thus leading to increased profits. You are responsible for opening and closing the restaurant, maintaining accurate records of the inventories, and ensuring that there is minimum wastage of inventories. Thus, you are responsible for the overall control, management, and administration of the restaurant. You may also be involved in designing
marketing strategies so as to attract more customers.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant under restaurant manager supervision.
- Brainstorming, analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability with team manager.
- Assist restaurant manager to organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Assist restaurant manager to plan and coordinate menus.
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Assistance in recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
How To Apply
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org